How to Care for your Face in the Winter
With winter coming the ensuing colder temperatures can have a negative impact on your skin, especially on your face. It is important to know how to take care of your skin in order to keep your pristine beauty . Before searching for a method of skin care in the winter, first you need to know how to take care your skin normally.
– You should avoid makeup, but when using it be sure to remove your makeup thoroughly.
– You should exfoliate 2 times/week to keep pores clean and clear.
– After washing the face, you should use rose water or apple cider vinegar which will help shrink pores.
Next are tips for skin care in the winter.
– Do not forget to drink water: The cold winter makes you lazy to drink water so that it cause your skin become dry.
– Do not wash your face with hot water: High temperature of water will ruin the structure of skin and make facial skin drier.
– Use a moisturizer: Moisturizing your skin is important during the winter when the air is drier.
– Mask 2 times / week: With the hot and dry climate, the mask can help supplement water, nutrients for your facial skin. You can use the carrot or aloe mask which is quite effective.
Here are some moisturizing, whitening masks in winter. These masks are the most suitable for all skin types.
Banana mask with honey – (good for oily skin)
Half of a banana
3 teaspoons honey
How to do: This mask is suitable for all skin types but is the best for oily skin. You just need to mix all of prepared ingredients together, then apply to the skin and rinse with warm water after 15 minutes. Finally rinsing with cold water once will help skin more smoothly.
2. Avocado and olive oil mask (good for dry skin)
4 tablespoons butter puree
3 tablespoons olive oil
How to do: apply the mixed mask on your face for 15 minutes. Then rinse with warm water, and rinse again with cold water. This mask will help you supplement vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential moisture in the winter. You can change olive oil into honey which will make a similar effect.
3. Beer mask
2 tablespoons of beer
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of honey
Implementation: you mix all of the ingredients, then boil and continue to simmer. When the mix is reduced to a paste, take it out to cool of, and once it is cool enough and won’t burn your skin apply on your face. Keep it on for 15 minutes, then remove it with cold water.
Another mask with the new collagen essence.
So you know how to take care of your face skin care in winter but to have an expected skin which requires your perseverance and need to follow guidelines to get the best results. If you are busy with housework and office work, it was hard to fully apply those above winter skin cares. In this case, you have to choose other solutions, such as boost more beauty-collagen essence from within.
Why? You should know that from the age of 25 onwards, every year we lose from 1 – 1.5% collagen, that causes our skin flabby and wrinkled. Therefore if posible to apply those methods above, you should increase collagen supplements immediately. The beauty experts recommend you to search collage products thoroughly before choosing one of those. Currently one of the most trusted collagen functional food is the collagen Adiva. Drinking a bottle Adiva collagen daily can help skin lesion recovery such as acne scars and blurring bruises acne spot effectively.
After only 28 days using you will feel the positive changes on the skin. That brings a light, fair skin as smooth as water. Let’s use Collagen Adiva to keep your skin always bright, smooth and without wrinkles.